The Atlanta Home Show’s marketing materials targeting attendees promotes show highlights, guest speakers, and encourages early ticket purchase.
Scope of Work Included:
- Digital Banner Ads
- Newspaper Ads
- Magazine Ads
- Sales Sheets
- VIP Tickets
- Email Newsletter Marketing
- Social Media Content Creation and Management
- Event Photography
- Event Videography
- Animated Graphic for Event’s Marquee
- TV Commericals
Semco Productions has been an Atlanta based leader in consumer and trade show production, event marketing, and conference industry since 1959.
Every year they produce three consumer home improvement shows in Atlanta, Georgia, the largest of which attracts 30,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors per year. They have a year-round goal of recruiting and selling booths to exhibitors and they have three time frames (six weeks prior to each show opening) when they focus on promoting the show to attendees.
In 2006, it became immediately evident that their day-to-day business activities needed streamlining, as well as the look and functionality of their website. Shortly after, we designed and developed a robust, proprietary, password-protected online web app so they could easily handle contracts, invoices, and sales management. Countless man hours have been saved over the years thanks to this new system.
All Terrain Studios has advanced Semco’s mission for 13 years. As they launch new shows, we are frequently brought in to collaborate on branding early on. We have enjoyed a close relationship with them, producing brand sensitive television commercials, websites, collateral, online ads, print ads, logos, social media content, and sales collateral.
- Creative direction.
- Assure all materials match the respective shows branding as well as the overall brand.
- Event photography.
- Event videography and interior aerial footage capture.
- Design miscellaneous items such as VIP tickets, attendee surveys, Valpak inserts, etcetera.
- Brand sensitive stock photo search when concept calls for non-event photos.
- Collaborate with client to review and refine.
- Deliver magazine and newspaper ads on short notice (sometimes same day or one to three days).
- Conduct prepress and deliver files to magazines and newspapers.
- Deliver online banner ads to Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Atlanta Home Improvement Magazine, and Comcast.
- Create eight-second animated marquee graphics to grab attention of highway motorists next to event location.
- Create 15-second and 30-second TV commercials with unique motion graphics, event video we previously filmed, stock music, and client-supplied script recorded by voiceover artist we hired, then deliver to Comcast, WSB, and Atlanta Fox network.
- Manage email newsletter program including creating graphics, creating A/B lists, scheduling, and analyzing reports to improve future open rates.
- Assist with social media content and management.
- Update website, setup online ticket sales, and maintain web security against constant hacking attempts.
Spring Atlanta Home Show magazine ad
North Atlanta Home Show animated online ad, 600×150
Spring Atlanta Home Show Valpak front
Spring Atlanta Home Show Valpak back
North Atlanta Home Show newspaper ad