Southeastern Underdeck’s informational website highlights product and encourages contact.
Scope of Work Included:
- Information Architecture
- Content Strategy
- UX Design
- UI Design
- Custom Coding
After Atlanta-based home improvement contractor, Southeastern Underdeck, updated their logo, they realized it was time to update their website as well. The trick was, they had an online proprietary Color Visualizer tool that they had custom coded several years earlier, and they wanted to keep it. This interactive tool allows potential customers to see how different color and style combinations could come together.
We designed a modern version of their (now previous) website. The new site demonstrates a high level of sophistication and taste, as well as providing comprehensive information on their product, services, and experience. Their Color Visualizer tool moved over nicely, needing just a few adjustments to the code to make it work within the new framework.
- Review existing information architecture and suggest minor revisions.
- Deploy a sophisticated user interface and engaging user experience.
- Adhere to existing brand elements.
- Adjust previously-written custom code for proprietary Color Visualizer to work within new framework.
- Present large gallery of previous projects.
- Embed installation videos.
- Incorporate Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest feeds.
- Encourage email newsletter signup with pop-up form anchored to bottom of the website.
- Incorporate links to and when applicable, from several third-party contractor websites.
I talked to a guy yesterday who was very complimentary of the website. He said it shows a level of professionalism above and beyond the typical contractor caliber, and he said he knows how hard it is to get a good website. He really appreciated that I took the time to do it right. Thank you!
~ Heath Bowman, Founder and CEO, Southeastern Underdeck