The Consolidated Mutual Water Company’s informational website encourages water conservation and streamlines customer requests.
Scope of Work Included:
- Information Architecture
- Content Strategy
- UI Design
- UX Design
- Graphics/Visual Elements Creation
- Custom Coding
- Aerial (Drone) Footage
- Video Editing
The Consolidated Mutual Water Company (CMWC) is a private, non-profit water company serving 95,000 people in Colorado. Their treatment and distribution facilities are operated by certified professionals who are dedicated to meeting their customer’s domestic water needs.
Prior to meeting All Terrain Studios, CMWC website was built and maintained by their in-house IT department using HTML. It contained approximately 30 pages packed with copy and dozens of links to Word and PDF forms for download, completion, and faxing or mailing back. It had some of the information their clients wanted quickly, however, the content was hard to find since the website didn’t have a well-considered information architecture, user interface, or user experience.
CMWC was referred to us by Bancroft-Clover Water and Sanitation District, whose website we redesigned and built previously.
- Organize existing and new content so customers can quickly and easily find information most important to them.
- Deploy a sophisticated user interface and emotionally-rewarding user experience.
- Design icons and locate brand-sensitive stock photos.
- Encourage signup to their water conservation program.
- Encourage signup for auto billpay.
- Write a custom plugin so CMWC can easily share current reservoir levels with their customers.
- Create an online signup form so CMWC can begin buiding a database for text and email emergency notifications to customers.
- Replace all Word and PDF forms with online forms that automatically create filled-in PDFs and emails them to the appropriate parties.