SEMCO Productions’s World Culture & Travel Expo branding excites their audience with dreams of travel and new cultural experiences.
Scope of Work Included:
- Brand Research and Strategy
- Brand Development
- Logo Design
- Brand Photo Cultivation
- Business Card Design
SEMCO Productions (SEMCO) has been an Atlanta based leader in consumer and trade show production, event marketing, and conference industry since 1959.
In 2006, All Terrain Studios began assisting SEMCO with their magazine and newspaper ad designs for the widely popular Spring Atlanta Home Show and Fall Atlanta Home Show. During the discovery phase into their brand, it became immediately evident that their day-to-day business activities needed streamlining as well as the look and functionality of their website. Shortly after, we designed and developed a robust, proprietary, password-protected online business application so they could easily handle contracts, invoices, and sales management. Countless manhours have been saved over the years thanks to this new system.
As SEMCO launches new shows, we are frequently brought in to collaborate on branding early on. We have enjoyed a close relationship with them, producing brand sensitive television commercials, websites, collateral, print ads, logos, and sales collateral.
- Research market segments.
- Create brand standards.
- Design several logos for review, discussion, and enhancement.
- Locate brand-sensitive stock photos.
- Design business cards, sales sheets, prospectus’, brochures, and contracts.
- Design and develop multi-faceted CMS website catering to three unique audiences (sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees).