Bancroft Clover Water and Sanitation District’s informational website encourages water conservation and online bill pay while keeping customers up to date with important announcements.
Scope of Work Included:
- Content Strategy
- User Interface (UI) Design
- User Experience (UX) Design
- Website Hosting
- Security Updates
- Ongoing Maintenance and Support
Bancroft-Clover Water and Sanitation District (BCWSD) provide treated water and sanitary sewer service to homes and businesses. Before being introduced to All Terrain Studios, the District Manager lamented over the quality of his website but wasn’t sure how to find the right company to bring it to life.
We came to the rescue via a strong reference and went right to work auditing their old website then designing and building a cleaner, intuitive, and more engaging website.
After a quick training session, BCWSD easily adds newsletters and announcements. Customer phone calls have declined since launch as a result of the frequent announcement postings.
- Perform content audit and content strategy.
- Set up hidden production website only accessible to BCWSD during the build out phase, while the existing site remains online.
- Adhere to existing brand.
- Prototype then deploy intuitive UX centered around the content strategy allowing customers to quickly find information most important to them.
- Design an emotionally-rewarding UI.
- Move existing copy, photos, and newsletters to the new site as well as add new copy and photos.
- Encourage signup for auto billpay.
- Encourage email newsletter signup.
- Prominently display latest news and announcements.
- Prominently display events like upcoming board meetings and office closures.
- Develop method for BCWSD to easily add new newsletters and photos.
- Ensure site is responsive so it looks great on every device, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and computers.
- Maintain website hosting and provide regular security updates.
I feel fortunate to have found you!
~ Tim Lowe, District Manager, Bancroft-Clover Water and Sanitation District