Bancroft Clover Water and Sanitation District’s informational website encourages water conservation and online bill pay.
Scope of Work Included:
- Information Architecture
- Content Strategy
- UI Design
- UX Design
Bancroft-Clover Water and Sanitation District (BCWSD) provide treated water and sanitary sewer service to homes and businesses. Before being introduced to All Terrain Studios, the District Manager lamented over the quality of his website but wasn’t sure how to find the right company to bring it to life.
We joined the team in early 2016 through a BCWSD contractor. We went right to work on designing and building a cleaner, easier to use, and more informative website that allows their team to easily add newsletters, announcements, and new photos. The client has been posting new content since May 2016 and the site has never looked better!
- Create new information architecture for existing and new content allowing customers to quickly and easily find information most important to them.
- Deploy hidden production website only accessible to BCWSD during the build-out phase, while the existing site remained online.
- Adhere to existing brand.
- Design a sophisticated user interface and emotionally-rewarding user experience.
- Move existing copy, photos, and newsletters to the new site as well as add new copy and photos.
- Encourage signup for auto billpay.
- Encourage email newsletter signup.
- BCWSD can easily add new newsletters and photos.
- Ensure site is responsive so it looks great on every device, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and computers.
I feel fortunate to have found you!
~ Tim Lowe, District Manager, Bancroft-Clover Water and Sanitation District