Georgia Firefighter Burn Foundation’s informational website streamlines event registration, announces upcoming events, and shares updates on their work with burn survivors.
Scope of Work Included:
- Information Architecture
- Content Strategy
- UI Design
- UX Design
- Graphics/Visual Elements Creation
The Georgia Firefighter Burn Foundation’s (GFBF) mission is to provide fire safety and prevention education, to support medical facilities, and to assist burn survivors in their recovery. Their website plays an important role in their small office by facilitating quick donations and making program registration as easy as possible for attendees, volunteers, and GFBF staff.
All Terrain Studios has been designing and developing the GFBF’s websites since 2010.
- Organize content so users can quickly and intuitively find information most important to them.
- Design user interface and user experience.
- Design “counter” elements.
- Create several online mulit-page forms to encourage online registration and payment.
- Offer email newsletter signup that automatically populates email software.