Colorado Ski Country USA uses a year-in-review video to inform their stakeholders of the association’s work and progress in the Colorado ski industry.
Scope of Work Included:
- Studio Shoot
- Director of Photography
- Script Supervisor
- Production Personnel
- Gear (Cameras, Lights, Audio, Teleprompter)
- Motion Graphics
For ten years Colorado Ski Country USA and All Terrain Studios collaborated on their year-end video. At the end of each season, we videotape the CEO at Ski Country’s office or in front of a green screen at a studio, then replace the background with various sets that ranged from a news studio to the great outdoors. The videos are a light and entertaining way to engage their audience.
- Review cllient-supplied script then make suggestions for flow, timing, and length.
- Develop production schedule to ensure delivered in time for annual meeting.
- Director, Director of Photography, and Production Personnel for studio or office video shoot.
- Direct clients with no acting experience to elicit information in as natural a way possible.
- Script supervisor ensures script read cleanly, accurately, and completely during video shoot.
- Locate stock photos, graphics, and icons to create motion graphics.
- Replace green screen with custom graphic or video backgrounds.
- Create motion graphics for opening screens, lower thirds, chyrons, and visual and text animations.
- Deliver digitally.